Nita Ambani Biography [Family, Husband, Caste, House, Lifestyle, Net Worth]
Nita Mukesh Ambani- Chairperson and founder of Reliance Foundation is a well known name in the corporate sector. Nita is also serving Reliance Industries as non-executive Director. Presently, Nita Ambani is also considered as one of the most powerful and wealthiest women in the Country.
Nita Ambani – Biography
|Occupation||Reliance Foundation – Chairperson & MD|
|Birth Date||November 1st 1963|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai City|
|Nationality||Indian- By Birth|
Nita Ambani – Initial life and Education
Born on 1st November 1963, Nita Ambani was bought up in a middle class family in Mumbai. She belonged to the Gujarati family. She was the elder daughter to Father Ravinder Dalal and Mother Purnima Dalal. Nita’s father was an employee at Birla Group as senior Executive.
|Eyes||Light Brown color|
Nita had also made her fortune by mastering the traditional dance form of Bharatanatyam after completing her Bachelorette Degree in Commerce and Economics.
|College||Mumbai – Narsee Monjee Economics and Commerce College|
Nita was blessed as daughter to Purnima and Ravindra Dalal along with her sister Mamta Dalal who in her professional life is employed as a school teacher. As per correspondents, Nita belonged to a middle class family from Mumbai Suburbs.
In her childhood she had also been involved with traditional Indian Dance form like Bharatanatyam. When working as a school teacher, she had an opportunity to meet Mukesh Ambani- who was well known as the son and heir of Dhirubhai Ambani- the then business tycoon.Nita met Mukesh Ambani in 1985 and decided to work as teacher even after her marriage.
|Father’s Name||Ravindra Dalal – Birla Group Executive|
|Mother’s Name||Purnima Dalal|
|Sister’s Name||Mamta Dalal|
|Daughter||Isha M. Ambani|
Being a successful Business woman of the country, Nita Ambani has managed to gain her name and fortune. It is believed that Nita Ambani personally owns a house that is 27 storied and named as Antilia. As per the sources, it is obvious that the house she owns is net worth USD 1 Billion in value.
As her career, Nita Ambani had managed to gain her fame as Chairperson and founder for the Reliance Foundation. Nita Ambani is also presently the owner of Mumbai Indian Cricket Team, thus making her mark in the field of sports.
- Business – Nita Ambani is employed as Founder and owner of Reliance Foundation since 2010. The foundation offers assistance and aids in various fields including Healthcare, sports, education, disaster management, rural transformation, women empowerment, cultural heritage etc.
- Projects – in 1997, Nita Ambani had also founded the Jamnagar Township project. The mega project was supervised and operated by Nita Ambani and her team to offer residence facility for the workers and staff of reliance Industries. Till date the complex is also considered as biggest mango orchards in the country with over 10,000 trees.
- Sports – In the sports arena, Nita Ambani has been known to be the first women employed by the IOC and Mumbai Indians for the IPL as the team owner. She is currently the part owner of the Mumbai Indians Cricket team for T20 league matches.
- Social- Nita Ambani has also gained her fame in the social welfare area. She is known to have created the awareness programme under “Education for All” scheme. The programme aims at exposing the benefits of education to the unprivileged children of the country.
- New York Metropolitan Museum had honored Nita for her contributions made in the field of education and arts for the society. She is well noted for her distinguished works in this field.
- For her contributions within the sports arena, Nita Ambani was also awarded and honored with Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Award – 2017. She was honored by the award by the President of the Country himself.
- Nita Ambani was also awarded for her achievements in the field of corporate sector and sports supports. The award was given to her by the TOI group (Times Of India Group).
Nita Ambani, has been living a very luxurious life style. As per the sources it is obvious that her life style includes her collection of expensive cars, Estates and Jet liners.
- Estate – Nita Ambani owns her estate home or a paradise 27 storied dream mansion – Antilia, that in the present market is valued to USD 1 billion. Not much details of the where about of her estates are known online.
- Cars – It is also believed that Nita Ambani is fond of colleting expensive cars. She has some of the most expensive and rarest collections of luxurious cars to her fleet including BMW 760li, Bentley Flying Spur, S-class Mercedes Benz, Maybach, Rolls Royce Phantom etc.
- Jet liner collections- Just like expensive cars, Nita is also very much fond of collecting Jet liners to her fleet. Presently as per the sources she has managed to add expensive jet liners like Falcon 900 EX, Boeing Business Jet 2 and Airbus 319 – Corporate jet liner.
|Hobbies||Movies, Reading, Travelling, Music, Swimming, Teaching, Philantrophic Activities etc.|
|Books||The Secret Seven and Famous Five|
As per the latest information collected by the experts, Nita Ambani manages her net worth approximately equivalent to USD 40.1 Billion or over INR 2,60,622 Crore in value as on 2018. It is expected that with time Nita Ambani will manage to increase her net worth further more.