Jhanvi Kapoor Biography Age Height Net Worth.
If there is one thing that gives people respite from the mundane stress of everyday life, then it has to be movies. The Indian Film Industry is also popularly known as “Bollywood.” Common people love and worship their favorite movie starts. Thus, they desire to acquire information about what their beloved starts are doing. To keep this appetite alive, the media leaves no stones unturned to provide commoners with information about the starts. Sometimes, the family members of these film stars are attacked by the photo journalists. As the star kids tend to follow the footsteps of their parents, the common people want to know how the future generation of Bollywood will look like. One such star kid, who is already in the lime light for all the right reasons, is none other than Jhanvi Kapoor. She will soon step into the Bollywood and experts believe that she has all the potential to make it big in the industry.
Multi-lingual actress Sridevi and popular filmmaker Boney Kapoor welcomed their first daughter in the year 1997. On the 7th of March, the couple was blesses with a beautiful baby girl, whom they later named Jhanvi Kapoor. Though she was born in a well-to-do family, Sridevi made sure that she developed a good personality.
Parents and siblings
Jhanvi Kapoor is the daughter of well-known multilingual actress Late Sridevi and successful filmmaker Boney Kapoor. The couple was very happy when their first daughter was born. Sridevi and Boney Kapoor had another daughter a few years after Jhanvi was born. They named their younger daughter Khushi Kapoor. They also have an elder half-brother who has already cemented his feel in Bollywood. His name is Arjun Kapoor, and an elder half-sister Anshula Kapoor. Her cousins are also celebrated actors like Sonam Kapoor and Harshvardhan Kapoor.
- Age – 21 years as of 2018
- Place of Birth – Mumbai
- Sun sign – Pisces
- Religion – Hindu
- Nationality – Indian
- Marital status – Single
- Hobbies – Music, dancing and travelling to new places
- Height – 5’4”
- Weight – 50 kg
- Vital Statistics – 32-26-32
- Eye color – Dark Brown
- Hair color – Black
Education and Acting training
- School – Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
- College – Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, USA
- Best food – Italian and South-Indian food
- Best actor – Shahid Kapoor and Salman Khan
- Best actress – Kareena Kapoor
- Best movies – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Dilwale Dulnaniya Le Jayenge
- Best fashion designer – Manish Malhotra
Jhanvi Kapoor has recently stepped in the Hindi Film Industry, and will soon grace the silver screen with her first film. According to reports, she has chosen acting as her profession. She wants to make a name in the entertainment business, just like her mother did for decades.
As of now, she has acted in only one movie that will release soon. The name of the movie is Dhadak. It is her debut movie opposite another debutant Ishaan Khatter. Both come from Bollywood families. Ishaan Khatter is the younger half-brother of celebrated actor Shahid Kapoor. Karan Johar is the produce of the movie, and it was be directed by Shashank Khaitan.
Jhanvi Kapoor has always maintained a safe distance from any negative controversies till date. There is just one incident that may put her in an uncomfortable position. She was allegedly having a romantic relation with Akshat Rajan. In the year 2016, some of their intimate kissing moments were captured and published on the social media. The event created quite a stir in the media.
Jhanvi Kapoor always mentioned that she was very close to her mother. In an interview she said that the first thing she does when she gets up is look for her mother. After Jhanvi kapoor made the decision to enter the film industry, Sridevi started to prepare her for the rough journey ahead. She often accompanied her two daughters on Bollywood red carpet events. That was her way of introducing Jhanvi to the media officially. Sridevi used to guide Jhanvi about everything. But Jhanvi was robbed off her mother’s love as tragedy shook the entire family from its core. During a wedding ceremony that was organized in Dubai, Sridevi had a massive cardiac arrest and lost her life. She was officially pronounced dead by the Dubai authority on February 24th, 2018. She was visiting the relatives with her husband and younger daughter. Her body was brought from Dubai in Ambani’s private jet so that Sridevi’s fans can see her for the very last time, before it was cremated. Jhanvi was working on the release and promotions of her first film. The death of her mother will leave a big hole in her life that even time may not be able to heal.
Rare facts about Jhanvi Kapoor
- Though nothing is known about whether she smokes or not, reports suggest that Jhanvi drinks when she is with friends and family members.
- If reports are to be believed, Sridevi was pregnant with Jhanvi, and then Boney Kapoor took the decision of divorcing his former wife, so that he was tie the knots with Sridevi. Due to this, Arjun Kapoor and his sister never warmed up to their step-mother or half-sisters. They always commented that though they are cordial with, she is nothing more than their “father’s second wife.”
- Late Sridevi wanted a quiet life for her two daughters. She did not want her daughters to face the demons of the entertainment world. She wished that they will acquire education, and when time was right, she would get her daughters married.
- The first movie offer that was placed before Jhanvi was a South Indian film, where the producers and directors wanted to cast her with Mahesh Babu. But she refused to take up the project.
- She acquired training in acting from the same college in USA, where Ranbir Kapoor and Aryan Khan acquired their acting lessons.