Miss India 2018 Anukreethy Vas Biography (Age, Height, Caste, Net Worth, Questions, Instagram, Career, Family)
The 55th Femina Miss India beauty pageant just concluded with a bang. This year, the crown was placed on the head of a 19 year old beauty from Tamil Nadu. Her name is Anukreethy Vas. She will not be fulfilling her duties as Femina Miss India and will also be representing India on the international beauty contest stages. Here is all that one needs to know about this young Indian beauty.
|3||Date of Birth||28th of September, 1998|
|4||Place of Birth||Thrissur, Tamil Nadu|
|11||Profession||Acting and modeling|
|12||Personal life||In a relationship|
|13||Net Worth||Rs. 85 lakhs|
Anukreethy Vas was born on the 28th of September, 1998. Currently she is only 19 years old. She was born in the state of Tamil Nadu. The name of the town, where she was born is Thrissur. She was raised by a single mother and had to face several challenges in their childhood.
|Relation with Anukreethy||Name|
|Mother’s Name||Seleena Prasad|
|Father’s Name||Not Known|
|School||RSK Higher Secondary School (Thiruverumbur)||Higher Secondary Education|
|College||Loyola College (Chennai)||Bachelor of Arts Degree in French|
|Height||In centimeter – 173 centimeter||In meters – 1.73 meter||In feet – 5’8”|
|Weight||In Kg – 55kg||In Pounds – 121 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Breast – 32||Waist -26||Hips – 32|
|Size her shoe||7|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Apart from taking part in modeling gigs from a very early age, she had her eyes set on building a career in the acting industry. In the year 2016, she was first seen on the silver screen, acting in a movie named “Charlote”
|Award or Tile||Year|
|Miss Tamil Nadu Winner||2018|
|Femina Miss India Winner||2018|
Likes and Hobbies
|Traveling||Favorite Actor – Vikram, Hrithik Roshan, Rajinikanth|
|Dancing||Favorite actress – Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma|
|Modeling||Favorite Model – Manushi Chhillar|
|Favorite Color – Black|
|Favorite Food – Seafood|
|Favorite Place – London|
What won her the crown?
Like other beauty pageants, the last and the final round consists of question and answer round. Here, the judges ask each finalist one question. The girl who succeeds in giving the best answer to her question, and gets the highest marks will get the crown and the title of Femina Miss India. When Anukreethy’s turn came, she was asked which; according to her is a better teacher, success or failure. To this, Anukreethy responded by saying that according to her, failure is a better teacher. To support her opinion she said that continuous success will not be able to boost a person’s progress or development after a certain time. Once he/she reaches this saturation point, there is no way to top that. On the other hand, failure helps in fueling the fire to attain success in one’s heart. This hunger for success will assist the person in pursuing his/her goal and not stop until it has been achieved. She also added that all the past failures in her have led her to the Femina Miss India stage.
Other winners of the competition
On the occasion of Femina Miss India 2018 grand finale, India saw the crowning of two other lovely ladies along with Anukreethy Vas. Meenakshi Chaudhary was able to impress the judges with her answer and took home the crown of 1st runner up. The crown of the 2nd runner up was placed on the head of Shreya Rao Kamavarapu. These three ladies will be representing Indian on international beauty contents, and try to do India proud on those platforms as well.
- As she is a part of the entertainment world, she knows that it is imperative to stay fit. Thus, she tries to keep as far as possible for vices like smoking and drugs.
- Since her childhood days, she had the passion of acting in front of the camera. She loves posing for the camera as well. That is why she decided to pursue her career in modeling.
- When she is not posing for the camera or winning beauty pageants, she likes to wear casual clothes, and act like a tomboy. Keeping in line with this side of her personality, she has an inclination towards riding bikes.
- Apart from being a symbol of beauty on stage, she also likes to sweat it out on the sports field. She was associated with sports and has also played for her native state in state-level events.
- She was brought up by her single mother. As she saw her mother’s struggle, Anukreethy considers her mother as her biggest inspiration and support.
- Last but not the least; she has an undying love for dogs. When she is at home, she tries to spend a lot of time with her pet pug. She also posts images of her pet dog on her Instagram page.
Winning this competition marks the state of a new phase in her life. She will have to resume her training with a few days. It is her time to shine on the international beauty platform. Now we have to wait and watch if she succeeds in winning the international pageant for India this year.